Event organiser SIA “RJMF EVENTS” is responsible for the content and operation of the event. To ensure an undisturbed, high-quality festival, the event organiser has determined rules for maintaining order in accordance with Republic of Latvia Civil Law and generally-accepted rules of behaviour within society.
All Festival visitors are asked to comply with the following rules:
- Please adhere to the start and entry times of the events;
- Entry to the hall and balcony is forbidden after the third bell;
- Entry to the event may be restricted after the event starting time;
- Tickets are valid once for entrance into the event territory—please keep your ticket until the end of the event;
- Event visitors are responsible for their own personal belongings;
- Parents are responsible for their non-adult children (we invite parents to carefully consider the suitability of the event for their children);
- Individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs may be refused entry to the event;
- Smoking and disposing of rubbish is only permitted in specially designated locations;
- Illegal substances, food and drink, explosives or highly flammable objects, and sharp objects are forbidden;
- Pets are not permitted;
- Visitors agree to being filmed and/or photographed. All images captured may be broadcast, reproduced and publicised with no restrictions;
- For security reasons, you may be submitted to video surveillance and searches of your personal belongings.
YOUR ATTENDANCE AT THE EVENT LOCATIONS CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT TO ADHERE TO THESE RULES!